Submit Your Art for 2020
Thank you for being a part of the 18th annual Seattle Erotic Art Festival! We are excited to see what you have been working on and creating for this year's Festival.
All artists 18 years old or older (as of January 15th, 2020) are encouraged to submit original works for consideration. The Festival aspires to increase the diversity The Festival accepts visual art of all mediums, erotic writings, interactive installations, and performance proposals from artists across the nation and all the world; there is no submission fee for artists living outside of North America. Artists may submit for as many Call for Art categories as they wish, but note that each Call for Art has distinct requirements and may have additional submission fees.
This is the portal for submissions of Visual, Literary, Installation, Performance, and Store Art.
Frequently Asked Questions
Overview of submission fees and guidelines for each category of art can be found here:
A summary of all the submission fees and deadlines can be found https://www.seattleerotic.org/artists/fees-and-deadlines/
The early-bird deadline (for discounted submission fees) for Visual, Literary, and Installation Art is Friday, December 15th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.
- Call for Art opens — December 1, 2019
- Call for Art Closes — January 15th, 2020, 11pm PST
- Visual and Installation Artist Notification — February 8th, 2020
- Literary and Performance Artist Notification — February 2020, TBA
- Shipped Art Arrival Deadline — April 17th, 2020
- Visual and Store Art Drop-Off at venue — April 21st, 2020, 4pm-8pm
- Installation Art Delivery and Set up, at venue — April 22nd, 2020, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Load-In and Set-Up — April 21-24, 2020
- Seattle Erotic Art Festival — April 24-26, 2020
- Sold Art Pick up — April 26th, 2020, 6pm-9pm
- Unsold Visual and Store Art Pick up — April 26th, 2020, 7pm-9pm
- Installation Art Un-install — April 26th, 2020, 4pm-8pm, BY APPOINTMENT